We are delighted to be supporting the sale of Snap Sacks which have great potential for supporting everyday communication.
The bags can be personalised with photos, words or symbols and are a practical and fun communication tool.
Here are just a few of the ways Snap Sacks can be used:
- Conversation starter – add photos or drawings of things you like to talk about!
- Communication aid – if getting your message understood is tricky, you could add pictures or symbols of important information. (We put personal information on the reverse of the picture holder)
- Memory aid – add pictures of the daily routine, or word and picture prompts.
- Story telling – have prompts for your narrative – who, what, where, when and how.
- Choice bag – add pictures or objects to support children or adults to make choices or give an opinion.
- Therapy bag – add cards, games or activities to practise and play!
- Personalised gift for family, friends or teachers..
To order your chosen Snap Sack please use the Cart button below Payment is taken by PayPal
Snap Sack Tote with Cosmetic bag
- Larger bag with 9 picture wallets and a handy cosmetic bag for one large picture.
Here is a spontaneous video of camera shy Joanne spontaneously talking about how Snap Sacks can be used for people living with Dementia…