Business & Project Development Lead
We are seeking a Business & Project Development Lead to support the delivery of agile services that make a real and measurable difference!
We are a not-for-profit organisation, providing flexible and tailored speech, language, communication related services which invest in the diverse communities we serve.
Our experienced and dedicated team of professionals support individuals aged 0-25 years directly and through others, using high-quality, evidenced-based approaches to maximise impact where they live and learn.
For this post, we welcome applicants who are motivated to support children and young people with speech, language and communication needs, through the application of their business and project development skills.
We welcome applicants who share our mission, vision and values and who are committed to working with others.
Ability to manage a diverse day to day workload involving Business Account Management, Project Management, Contracts, Bid Writing and Tendering and Marketing/PR.
- Commitment to Communicate’s mission, vision and values
- Experience in developing/coordinating/managing the delivery and administration of new and existing projects
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
- Experience of contracts and tendering
- Experience working in partnership with senior Leadership Teams
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and a motivation to use IT to improve service planning, delivery and monitoring
- Attention to detail for proof reading/checking
- Respect for confidential information
An Enhanced DBS is required for the successful candidate (applied for by Communicate SLT CIC following appointment)
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 (depending on experience)
Location: Hybrid working (Blackpool Office, Lancaster House, Amy Johnson Way, BLACKPOOL FY4 2RP) with the requirement to travel within North-West of England.
Hours: Full-time (37.5hrs)
Reference ID: BPDL0123
For more information please contact Jane Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01253 462123.
Click on the below links for the full job description and application form.